The next regular scheduled Board meeting will be Friday January 21, 2022.  Application submission deadline is January 11, 2022.  Applications and renewals will be reviewed for approval and Operators can expect to receive their documentation in the mail one to two weeks after the meeting.  Please be patient during this meeting time.  You can check your current Operator status and certification levels on this page under “Search Operators”.  When your application, renewal and/or upgrade has been processed you will see your new status in this search area.

Please continue to utilize email and credit card as much as possible to ensure your application reaches us in a timely manner.

We encourage you to submit your applications, certificates and payments via credit card authorization and email.  Using email and credit card payment will allow us to ensure continued service for our operators and communities.

If you were enrolled in a Continued Education Course for your CEUs and it has been cancelled or postponed; please explore other avenues to acquire the necessary CEUs, such as online training or webinars.  There are many companies that offer this type of training as an option to address these needs.

If you have any questions please call the office at 306-789-3430 or email and we will assist you as best we can.  Our website will be updated with new information as it becomes available.

The Saskatchewan Operator Certification Board

The Operator Certification Board (SaskOCB) is responsible for certifying Water and Wastewater Operators within the province of Saskatchewan.

The mandatory certification program and the OCB were created July 15, 2000 in accordance with the legislation governing water and wastewater operations.  The OCB works at arm’s length with the Water Security Agency (WSA) and makes its decisions based on the regulations and standards put in place by the WSA.

The Waterworks and Sewage Works Regulations have been in effect since June 1, 2015.  As of December 4, 2016 “The Saskatchewan Water and Wastewater Works Operator Certification Standards, 2012” has been updated and replaced with The Saskatchewan Water and Wastewater Works Operator Certification Standards, 2016.  The Water and Wastewater Operator Certification Program Guide has also been updated to reflect these changes.

2021 SaskOCB Board Meetings and

Application Submission Deadlines

Upcoming Events

Mar 11

March 11, 2022

March 11 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
May 06

May 6, 2022

May 6 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Jun 14

June 24, 2022

June 14 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sep 06

September 16, 2022

September 6 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dec 02

December 2, 2022

December 2 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Search Operators

To search for an operator, please enter their name or community below

New / Upgrade Application

If you are applying for certification or want to upgrade your existing certification use this form: 

Renewal Application


If you need to renew your existing certification use this form:  

Out of Province Reciprocity Application

If you are an out of province applicant use this form:  

Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software