Certification exams can be written at any time by booking and scheduling the exam through the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Test Centers – http://saskpolytech.ca/student-services/academic/test-centres.aspx
- You can also contact local colleges for information and availability of exams in your area.
- The Operator Certification Board does not facilitate or schedule classes or coordinate exam sittings.
- We do not have access to final exam marks or transcripts.
- We do not automatically issue a certificate or upgrade your certification once you have successfully passed an exam.
- You must submit an application and a copy of the exam results to the OCB.