Courses & Workshops
Live Online Operator Certification Preparation Courses (Prep for Saskatchewan Certification). Each live online course is hosted over five days with an ATAP instructor (Mon. to Fri. inclusive, 9 am to 3:30 pm with further instructor availability 3:30 pm to 5 pm). In-person Saskatchewan Operator Certification exams are available on the Monday following each course in either Saskatoon or Regina.
- Sep. 23-25 3-Day Water & Wastewater Foundations Course (1.8 CEUs)
- Sep. 28-Oct. 2 (In-Person Exams Oct. 5) Class 1 Water Treatment & Distribution (3.0 CEUs)
- Oct. 19-23 (In-Person Exams Oct. 26) Class 1 Wastewater Treatment & Collection (3.0 CEUs)
- Oct. 26-30 (In-Person Exams Nov. 2) Class 2 Water Treatment & Distribution (3.0 CEUs)
- Nov. 16-20 (In-Person Exams Nov. 23) Class 1 Water Treatment & Distribution (3.0 CEUs)
- Nov. 23-27 (In-Person Exams Nov. 30*) Class 2 Wastewater Treatment & Collection (3.0 CEUs)
* The Class 2 Wastewater in-person exams are set for Saskatoon only. If demand allows, a session may be scheduled for Regina as well.
Live Online Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Workshops – (CEUs for AB, MB & SK)
Each live online 0.6 CEU workshop is hosted over two consecutive mornings (0.3 CEU workshops on just one morning). An ATAP instructor teaches the workshop live online.
- Sep. 21-22 Iron & Manganese Removal (0.6 CEU – AB, SK, MB)
- Oct. 5-6 Water Disinfection Techniques (0.6 CEU – AB, SK, MB)
- Oct. 7-8 Impact of Regulatory Changes for Operators (0.6 CEU SK only)
- Oct. 13 Job Hazard Analysis (0.3 CEU application in process AB, SK, MB ) – NEW
- Oct. 14-15 Pump & Valve Operation & Maintenance (0.6 CEU – AB, SK, MB) NEW
- Nov. 4-5 Filter Surveillance & Optimization (0.6 CEU – AB, SK, MB)
- Nov. 12 Water Distribution System Maintenance (0.3 CEU – AB, SK, MB)
In-Person Certification Preparation Courses & Exams (Training/Exams in Saskatoon)
These in-person courses and exam sessions follow our traditional format of 4-days in class (8:30-5:00 Mon-Thu) with exams starting at 8:30 on the Friday. Limited attendance; for Saskatchewan residents only.
- Dec. 7-11 Class 1 Water Treatment & Water Distribution (3.0 CEUs) / Saskatoon
- Dec. 14-18 Class 2 Water Treatment & Water Distribution (3.0 CEUs) / Saskatoon
In-Person Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Workshops (Training in Saskatoon & Regina). These in-person workshops follow our traditional format of 1-day in class (8:30 am – 4:30 pm). Limited attendance; for Saskatchewan residents only.
- Dec. 2 Jar Testing (0.6 CEU) / Saskatoon
- Dec. 3 Membrane Filtration (0.6 CEU) / Saskatoon
- Dec. 9 Biofiltration Operation & Maintenance (0.7 CEU) / Regina
- Dec. 10 Sampling Techniques & Analysis (0.6 CEU) / Regina
All registration forms may be found online on our website – www.atap.ca under “Courses & Registration”
Saskatchewan Polytechnic 2020
Please refer to this link for the upcoming Sask Polytechnic 2020 Workshops
Saskatchewan Polytechnic 2020 Online Training
- Incident Investigation
- WHMIS 2015
For further information and a complete list of courses offered contact Saskatchewan Polytechnic at 1-866-467-4278 or visit saskpolytech.ca